The Boulabán Farm website (but not any of the sites linked from it) is controlled by Boulabán Farm Ltd. which is a company based in Ireland. You can access our website from various other countries around the world, but as other places have different laws to ours in Ireland, by accessing the site both you and we agree that the laws of Ireland shall apply to anything to do with the sites use and contents. You also agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland if anything arises.
Availability of Products
When we refer to any product or service on the site, it does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service . Specific advice concerning the availability and suitability of any particular product or service should be sought before purchase.
All the information on our website has been included in good faith and for general information purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. Neither Boulabán Farm nor any of its affiliates nor its or their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss. We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.
- Boulabán Farm Limited will always respect your right to privacy.
- All data gathered as a result of your website visit will be treated as confidential.
- All orders placed online will be confirmed by email.
How we use your data
- To place an order on our online “Click and Collect” shop or on a Foodservice trade account you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
- To enter a promotion or take part in an online survey you will be required to supply contact and personal information
- For our ‘customers’, we use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, for example, we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, to tell you about new products and services and to send you marketing communication and offers to use on our website. We may also send you surveys to help us improve how we service you.
- We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 16 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
How long will you keep my data?
- We’ll normally hold onto your data if you’re a customer, for as long as is necessary to give you the services you’re using in accordance with our retention policy.
- If you don’t use our your Boulabán Farm foodservice trade account for over 24 months then your account may be classified as dormant and may be deleted in line with our privacy notice and retention policy.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To get in touch, email: info@boulabánfarm.ie
Or write to:
Data Protection Officer, Boulabán Farm Ltd, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary, Ireland, E53 PP76
Tel: (087) 9216006
You may be asked for ID to confirm your identity.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If Boulabán Farm Ltd. provides links to other services, Boulabán Farm Ltd is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. Boulabán Farm Ltd reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy Notice at any time and you are therefore encouraged to review it from time to time.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics and images, is the property of Boulabán Farm Limited and is protected by Irish, UK and European copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as either or both of an informational or shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site, is strictly prohibited.
All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Individual features such as ingredients and colour may vary. All images are intended to give a general indication of the finished product only and should not be used for purchase purposes. Please refer to product description for details of specific products. All images are not intended to form any part of any contract.