How We get Our Products to You:
Boulabán Farm ice cream, sorbets and frozen yoghurts may be ordered nationally from our Foodservice trade partner La Rousse Foods , locally by setting up a foodservice account with us or using the “Click and Collect” online shop on our website for retail customers.
For businesses ordering from La Rousse please check with La Rousse Foods for their delivery policy.
For local foodservice trade customers:
- All orders made on-line or by phone will be contacted by phone or email with regard to product availability, possible lead times and delivery schedule.
- Delivery may be by Boulabán Farm driver or delivery partner.
- All food is checked prior to departure, to ensure packaging is intact.
- All items to be stacked into the van carefully.
- Food to be delivered to destination and temperature of van to be recorded by van driver.
- Produce to be transported at -23oC or less.
- No non-food items to be transported with food.
- Batch numbers of products delivered to destination are recorded to enable recall.
- Employees observe safe Covid 19 procedures and practices in the plant and when delivering products to customers.
For Click and Collect retail customers:
- All orders placed on our online “Click and Collect” shop portal will automatically receive an email confirming the contents of their order.
- Further contact will be made by email or telephone to confirm availability/non-availability of requested products and possible collection date and time.
- Products will be packed in cardboard boxes (boxes hold up to 2 x 2.5L napolis) for collection.
- Customers will need to have coolbags, insulated freezer bags or other suitable cold storage options for these napolis/boxes if travelling to ensure product safety.
Queries & Complaints:
If you have any queries regarding any of our products or if you are dissatisfied with a product or service you have received from Boulaban Farm. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org